You play an essential role in executing organizational priorities and work closely with the CEO in improving operational effectiveness. You serve as a focal point for communication and interact directly with key stakeholders, including high profile investors and strategic partners. Your ability to work autonomously, take initiative, and follow through is crucial!
This is a unique opportunity for a proactively engaging and motivated individual to join one of the most exciting technology startups in downtown Seattle. Gain significant experience in working directly with high velocity growth team and direct exposure to scaling up a hyper growth startup. This position offers a great opportunity for an engaging and motivated individual who can work to identify gaps and manage them to solutions using creativity and teamwork.
- A recent college degree and some professional business experience
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and Photoshop
- Knowledge of or exposure to elegant design
- Experience with recruiting a significant plus
- Experience with basic HTML programming a plus
- Work closely with the CEO for email reach-out to customers, potential new candidate hires, and even investors and drive appropriate follow-up
- Act as a liaison and develop communications to ensure key messages reach the appropriate external target audiences
- Assist in developing (content and design) customer presentations, strategic documents and other key written materials
- Provide support in identifying and implementing hiring strategies; Generate talent pipelines, manage selection and track candidates through their journey prior to hire
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars as required, make travel arrangements, and prepare a variety of pre- and post-meeting materials to ensure team’s days run smoothly
- Plan and organize team-building events and assist in cultivating a collaborative, friendly and fun work environment
- Collaborate seamlessly with customers, investors, press, recruits, etc. to ensure the right outcomes for the business and to maintain a fun and supportive culture