As a Marketing Associate, you will work closely with the CEO/Executive team for creating and executing compelling marketing strategies through a full range of online channels. The marketing strategies complement and optimize our sales efforts by illustrating the functionality and key benefits of ResolutionTube’s products, thus leading to business growth.
The role is hands-on and will manage both proactive and reactive communications, from strategy, to messaging, to execution. In addition, you will have the flexibility to take on the variety of roles needed at a startup. We are a small team but have a large vision: to bring customer-centric innovation to the field services industry.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, Media, Business or similar
- 2+ years professional experience in B2B marketing, demand generation, and content creation
- Experience in content strategy, content marketing, digital editorial management and/or online publishing is strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) and experience with marketing tools
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and video editing skills is a significant plus
- Build and manage a rich content and campaign calendar that builds demand for the product
- Fill the sales pipeline with qualified leads by developing and implementing multi-touch, integrated marketing programs
- Work closely with the Sales Team to build mechanisms to surface high quality leads
- Create compelling content (messages) that leverage leads and nurtures programs
- Ensure that inside sales personnel have sufficient tools to convert leads into opportunities
- Draft high-quality content of other key materials, including reports, press releases, presentations, case studies, videos etc.
- Quality Assurance - Serve as the point that ensures that all content is accurate, localized, and optimized
- Work with the CEO to identify and coordinate PR/Media opportunities; Maintain systems for interacting with press including lists and databases and track media coverage
- Assist in planning events or tradeshows that promote the product brand and drive product usage
- Design and implement testing methodologies to understand drivers of response and value
- Analyze and communicate to the team the effectiveness of campaigns in order to optimize for best results
- Contribute to various business operations as needed